Skip to main content

Its been buggin' me....

Does she strike you as an Edith?



Or an Estelle?




Perhaps Iris or Fern?



If her passenger were named "Emmaline"....



What would be a good name for this creature?
hmmmm......

Comments

  1. Chris, I've been thinking about this all day! I think I like Iris because of the beautiful colors you've chosen for her- she's really beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim- I couldn't get to sleep last night- instead of counting sheep I was thinking up names for a purple and green bug! I like Iris, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel- that's exactly the vein I was thinking, Ethel, Irene, Lucille, Rosemary, Phyllis....It has to sound good with Emmaline, direct decendant of Thumbelina...can you tell I have girls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why but she definitely strikes me as an Edith.

    Sweet, but looks like she could be a bit of a meddler too.

    Love her.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue- is it those big eyes of hers? We'll have to tell her to quit buggin' around in other people's business!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting with me:)