Sunday, October 5, 2008

wanted- cheap bluetooth, doesn't need to work

Finally figured it out today. All I need to get people to stop staring at me when I drive around town is a bluetooth or other such device. Yep, one for each ear, so that no matter what side of me you are on you will think I am having a lively conversation with another person. All these years of trying to hold back the constant conversation I am having with my self- DONE! I am free to ramble on! No longer do I have to worry about all those cars that drove off the side of the road after staring into my car trying to see where the other person was. I am free! Thank you bluetooth technology. Thankyou!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, we're going to need more often than this.... come on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with me:)