Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here she is!





So for all intents and purposes, she's DONE! What shall I call her? If you remember her story from a few posts back- well, I'm still debating the title. I think it may be "Awaiting Renaissance" but am not sure. I do not like the finish that I used and think I will use the matte spray all over her- before I would have used the matte on her face and body only. Not loving the way it makes the fabric or the base- the broken vessel- shiny. Speaking of broken vessel, that is what I called her when she was in the beginning stages. I want to put a positive spin on the work, thinking in terms of breaking down false beliefs and building anew on an honest foundation. I think the strongest tool in our personal arsenal is honesty. Honesty in self and honesty outwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting with me:)