Monday, March 26, 2012

I told myself I was done for awhile!



Enough!!  I have other things I need to do!  An exam to study for.  A life to get in order.  A small surgery to recover from, a house to tend to.  


But this lady has been bugging me.  No pun intended, she will be somewhat buggish.  I say somewhat because I have no idea where I am going with her.  


She originated from a broken vase.  We had this beautiful glass vase on a table by the door at work.  The door opened, a breeze caught something which caught the vase and I....I could not bear to throw out the vase.  That was a year ago. 
And I had this head.  Its one of the seven heads from the story book character fiasco in which I could not for the life of me make a head that seemed like it was Sarah Crewe's head.  So, now in my craft bins I have many heads on a stick rolling around.  This one was very somber and seemed suited for the project.  However she is close-lipped and won't tell me what the project is about.  That in itself is rather fun.  This is a no rules, no preconceived goals, caution to the wind project.  Ok, so I am dramatic.  Surprise!    Hope you all have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. I love her so far! I've the opposite problem--I have time I could be creating, just not the gumption (did that word age me?) to do it. I hope that I'm almost over that now. I can't wait to see more of this gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! I love her so far!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intrigue! Suspense! I like it already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is that etsy shop opening again? screw the life getting in order, it will never happen and then you'll miss out on lots of art. am i right? can't wait to see who she becomes...maybe me?!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with me:)